Disasters can strike any company, and as the amount of data stored in companies consistently rises, some may find it more difficult it to keep it secure. Valuable company information and data is at risk if passwords are stolen, systems are hacked into, or if information lands into the wrong hands.
Paul Kirvan, an independent consultant in information technology, answers questions such as:
- What are some of the main security issues that companies have to deal with?
- Data loss from a security breach has the potential to paralyze a business. Do you see this as a rising concern?
- In your experience, do you think companies are doing enough to avoid this type of data loss?
- What are some of the best practices to avoid security issues?
- If a company does experience a security breach and associated data loss, what's the next step for them to take?
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See https://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Paul Kirvan discusses common security issues companies face
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As