Paul Kirvan, an independent consultant, author and educator in business continuity management, discusses important steps a company must take in order to prepare, plan and recover from a pandemic disaster in this podcast, including:
- The most important factors to have in a disaster recovery plan to avoid a pandemic disaster.
- How management should address pandemics in the workforce.
- Precautions employees need to take to protect themselves against a pandemic outbreak in their work environment.
- What steps a company should take if it is hit with a pandemic outbreak and a big percentage of their workforce is out sick with the flu.
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Paul Kirvan discusses how to prepare for a pandemic
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
More on the H1N1 flu and pandemic planning: