DataCore Software Corp. recently introduced a new product, Advanced Site Recovery (ASR), that allows organizations...
By submitting your personal information, you agree that TechTarget and its partners may contact you regarding relevant content, products and special offers.
without a secondary data center devoted to disaster recovery (DR) to fail over physical and virtual servers to multiple remote or branch offices (ROBOs) in a disaster.
Beth Pariseau, senior news writer for SearchStorage.com, and Rick Villars, vice president of storage systems and executive strategies at IDC, answer questions about Advanced Site Recovery such as:
- What are the main features of Advanced Site Recovery, and what do users need to set it up?
- This product is meant for organizations without a secondary data center devoted to disaster recovery, so is DataCore going after the SMB market?
- Do you think SMBs that may not currently have a DR plan in place need this level of protection?
- What are the drawbacks of this setup?
- What are the differences between Advanced Site Recovery's functionality and what VMware is working on?
You must have Adobe Flash Player 7 or above to view this content.See http://www.adobe.com/products/flashplayer to download now.
Download for later:
Beth Pariseau and Rick Villars discuss DataCore's Advanced Site Recovery
• Internet Explorer: Right Click > Save Target As
• Firefox: Right Click > Save Link As
More on disaster recovery planning and management: